[At-Large] Jack Ma New Co-Chair of Global Internet Governance Alliance #AliBaba #GIGA

Douglas Onyango ondouglas at gmail.com
Sat Jul 4 11:34:22 UTC 2015

Hi Joly,
On 3 July 2015 at 21:13, Joly MacFie <joly at punkcast.com> wrote:
> I too am waiting for a definitive answer for this one. I see even Milton asking elsewhere.

+1 on this.

Additionally, I am keen on understanding how the 5 co-chairs are
supposed to work together.

Normally co-chairs would be equally charged with leading the
council....... I just don't know how practical it is for 5 co-chairs
to work together and arrive at an acceptable, let alone unanimous
decision on anything, especially given the 25-man council.

Regards,