[At-Large] [APAC-Discuss] [PICISOC] Invitation to Internet Governance Session #PTC15

Salanieta T. Tamanikaiwaimaro salanieta.tamanikaiwaimaro at gmail.com
Fri Jan 23 23:43:18 UTC 2015

Dear All,

Regrettably the event has passed but certainly other key events to look
forward to is the upcoming APRICOT and APrIGF which will be held in
Fukuoka, Japan and Macau, China respectively.

Sadly there was no recording as you had to be on site but you can follow
the #PTC15 or #IGF

With every best wish,
Sala