[At-Large] Results Available for 17 December 2014 New gTLD Program Auction

Edmon Chung edmon at registry.asia
Thu Dec 18 16:24:54 UTC 2014

I sympathize very much with the sentiment.
Not only is ICANN "auctioning off "baby"", it has essentially decided that
required policies for ".baby" is no different than ".shop"...
The registry can make it a free for all, and not even really be required to
respect the UN Convention on the Rights of the Child.
Personally, I think that is wrong.
Edmon