[At-Large] General Updates on ICT For Development [UN General Assembly and ITU Plenipotentiary]

Oksana Prykhodko sana.pryhod at gmail.com
Mon Oct 20 02:44:29 UTC 2014

Dear Sala, dear all,

I just created the page on Facebook - Following Busan ITU PP (
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Following-Busan-ITU-PP/1504333633153420?sk=timeline
)

I created it first of all for Russian/Ukrainian speaking community - to
gather the most important information from official and unofficial sources.

Nevertheless, translation on FB works rather well, so I kindly invite all
interested to join our discussion. So, we already used Sala's key points
there.

Please join us!

Best regards,
Oksana