[At-Large] General Updates on ICT For Development [UN General Assembly and ITU Plenipotentiary]

Salanieta T. Tamanikaiwaimaro salanieta.tamanikaiwaimaro at gmail.com
Fri Oct 17 04:18:15 UTC 2014

Dear Olivier,

Our ALS, the South Pacific Computer Society is pleased to share our
Advisory with the wider At Large community on the developments within the
UN General Assembly pertaining to Agenda Item (16) and some of the
countries touched on the globalization of ICANN etc.

We also wish to share that the ITU Plenipotentiary meeting that will be
held next week in Busan, Korea will be reviewing Resolutions that would be
of interest to the ICANN community.

Kind Regards,

Salanieta Tamanikaiwaimaro
*President (SPaCS) *