[At-Large] Honouring Olivier Crepin LeBlond

Vanda Scartezini vanda at uol.com.br
Tue Oct 14 21:26:56 UTC 2014

Even out of that, but not so much, Olivier was the voice commented all
time around  as the stronger voice of the users! The good thing is he will
continue to share his wisdom with us and now I will have a chance to enjoy
too!
Vanda Scartezini
Polo Consultores Associados
Av. Paulista 1159, cj 1004
01311-200- Sao Paulo, SP, Brazil
Land Line: +55 11 3266.6253
Mobile: + 55 11 98181.1464
Sorry for any typos, I am blaming technology.