[At-Large] [ALAC-Announce] VOTE RESULT: 2015 ALAC Liaison to the GNSO

Cheryl Langdon-Orr langdonorr at gmail.com
Sun Oct 5 22:02:12 UTC 2014

Thank you for the congratulations Olivier and please thank the ALAC for my
selection... I well understand how demanding of time and energy it will be
to take over the reigns on this role. Following on from the 8 years of
demanding service that Alan has so excellently performed in this essential
and important role.

I will do my very best to ensure that the confidence you have all placed in
me in being the right choice to do this, is rewarded by my effective
performance as the new ALAC Liasion to the GNSO council, and trust that,
with the continued guidance and advice from Alan and the rest of the ALAC,
you will all be pleased with the result.

CLO from my Mobile phone