[At-Large] [ALAC] Acknowledgment of Second At-Large Summit Declaration

Evan Leibovitch evan at telly.org
Fri Sep 12 14:26:24 UTC 2014

Hi Sebastien,

Thanks for forwarding this.

Note: Three voting members of the Board abstained from voting on the
> ​[ATLASII] ​
> resolutions. They stated for the record that they were supportive of the
> work resulting from the ATLAS, but wanted to draw attention to their
> encouragement for the Board to take future consideration of plans to
> develop the ATLAS into a regularly occurring event.

​Could you please offer any more detail on this?

Does this indicate that some of the Board members did not agree that the
Board should just accept the ATLAS results, but also to confirm it as a
recurring event? Or am I interpreting this incorrectly?

Thanks!

- Evan​