[At-Large] R: News on the .health TLD allocation

Roberto Gaetano roberto_gaetano at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 3 20:27:13 UTC 2014

Thanks, John.

I am still thinking that reality will be more complicated than theory, but I would be glad to be proven wrong.

Just one comment – when I was mentioning law enforcement, I was thinking at the difficulty in establishing whether a shipment was legal or not, not about the “power” to terminate the contract or suspend the name.

Best wishes,

R.