[At-Large] [EURO-Discuss] Off-topic, but not so much

Desiree Miloshevic dmiloshevic at afilias.info
Sat Aug 16 20:18:42 UTC 2014

Roberto

Great to hear that you'll be travelling to Alabania as well to some countries of former Yugoslavia.

I am more than happy to put you in touch with some local communities like the ISOC Belgrade Chapter
www.isoc.rs, a potential ALS from the region. We've been discussing our application for quite some time and if we
had any capacity to participate in the ALS processes meaningfully.

Also Share Foundation from Novi Sad do a great work in the region and outside the region
and are organising an event in Belgrade during the last two days of the IGF in Istanbul if you could make it.

I am currently in Croatia where there will be a regional event next weekend "Nothing will Happen" in Rijeka 21-24
with communities from old Yugoslavia: Macedonia, Croatia, Serbia and Bosnia, Slovenia but also Germany and Spain.
Topics include community driven free wireless networks, public library, collaborative book writing but also politics and hacking.

You would be most welcome to attend and I can send you details off the list or anyone to the list who's interested.
If in Belgrade please stop by the open space I set up and co-founded in Belgrade www.oosm.org.

Best
Desiree