[At-Large] R: R: [ALAC] Fwd: A million domains taken down by email checks

Roberto Gaetano roberto_gaetano at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 16 18:14:40 UTC 2014

John,
I am ready to admit my ignorance - and as a matter of fact if you would be
so kind to send me a private message explaining what to do, I would
appreciate.
However, for the time being I need to download the messages in the spam
folder if I want to check that something important did not get trapped in
it.
But what puzzles me is that sometimes we assume Internet users are smart,
sometimes not.
Why is it that it should be considered a given that users know how to deal
with spam and know about MUAs, but on the other hand we assume that they
will be victims of all kind of Internet frauds?
Cheers,
R.