[At-Large] A million domains taken down by email checks

Mike O'Connor mike at haven2.com
Sat Jul 12 12:41:25 UTC 2014

hi Roberto,

one advantage of using an IMAP client rather than POP is that the spam filtering is done at the server end.  so only the filtered mail travels across the wire to your client when you’re on the road.

i’m with John L. on the public WHOIS records and spam.  info for this haven2.com domain is out there for all to see and spam isn’t really an issue these days what with all the filtering options.  i’m down to about 500 spam messages a week and the filters are wicked accurate.

mikey

PHONE: 651-647-6109, FAX: 866-280-2356, WEB: www.haven2.com, HANDLE: OConnorStP (ID for Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.)