[At-Large] R: [ALAC] Fwd: A million domains taken down by email checks

Roberto Gaetano roberto_gaetano at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 11 20:38:08 UTC 2014

It is true that if all used only ccTLDs, where the jurisdiction is clear,
the situation would be simpler.
As a matter of fact, there's also a .US domain that, similarly, could be
used by US people to avoid problems.
However, gTLDs are a reality, and we are in a situation where, to use the
same image, we cannot apply at the same time UK rules and US rules at the
same time. But the question is which of the two use.
Cheers,
R.