[At-Large] [ALAC] Fwd: A million domains taken down by email checks

Alan Greenberg alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca
Sun Jul 6 16:08:21 UTC 2014

Evan, one point. It is unclear to me whether the issue is 100%
invalid addresses, or as some people have implied, valid addresses
where the registrant has not replied in 15 days. The two situations
are substantively different, and we need to get a handle on which is
the cause of these suspensions, or if mixed, what percentage. If
ssomeone on this list *knows* definitively what the answer is, it
would be much appreciated.

Alan