[At-Large] Fwd: Expert Working Group on gTLD Directory Services (EWG) Final Report

Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Sat Jun 7 23:20:05 UTC 2014

FYI - please be so kind to find the final report of the Expert Working
Group (EWG) on gTLD Directory Services.

As explained in the message below, this working group has explored the
next-generation Registration Directory Service (RDS) as an alternative
to today's WHOIS.

Through the publication of this final report, I would like to thank
Carlton Samuels, Chair of our WHOIS WG (now folded in the Registration
Issues WG), for his extensive work in this area. The result is a
significant milestone in the future of Registration Directory Services!

If you are interested in the topics raised in this report, please
contact staff at atlarge.icann.org to get added to the At-Large
Registration Issues WG.

Kind regards,

Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond