[At-Large] [lac-discuss-en] Fwd: ICANN News Alert -- Report: Supporting the Domain Name Industry in Underserved Regions

Carlton Samuels carlton.samuels at gmail.com
Sat May 17 21:55:43 UTC 2014

+1.

It does require a little bit of out-of-the-box thinking to get it though.

Here's the more strategic matter. ICANN bootstraps and regulates - YES it
DOES - the domain name market. For ICANN to now become Pontius Pilate when
those in the South aspire to participate in the market is well, lets say
ignoble..........and counterintuitive.

-Carlton

Carlton A Samuels
Mobile: 876-818-1799