[At-Large] WEBCAST TODAY: Asia Internet Symposium Islamabad 2014 @ISOCPKIBD #AISISLAMABAD

Joly MacFie joly at punkcast.com
Sat May 10 06:04:31 UTC 2014

This is just about to begin. It's the first ever webcast from our Islamabad
ISOC colleagues. Right now there seems to be an audio issue which I trust
will be fixed asap.

   joly posted: "Today, Saturday May 10 2014, the Internet Society's
Islamabad Pakistan Chapter will host Asia Internet Symposium Islamabad 2014
at the Serena Hotel in Islamabad, Pakistan. The theme of the conference is
Internet Governance In Pakistan - Building Multi-Sta"
     Asia Internet Symposium Islamabad 2014  <http://isoc-ny.org/p2/6619>

Today, Saturday May 10 2014, the Internet Society's <http://isocibd.org.pk/>
Pakistan <http://isocibd.org.pk/> Islamabad Chapter
<http://isocibd.org.pk/>will host Asia
Internet Symposium Islamabad
2014<http://www.internetsociety.org/events/asia-internet-symposium-islamabad-2014>at
the Serena Hotel in Islamabad, Pakistan. The theme of the conference
is *Internet
Governance In Pakistan - Building Multi-Stakeholder Collaboration* and it
will provide an opportunity for focused discussions on topical and current
Internet Governance topics and include multi-stakeholder dialogue on
building a strong future for the Internet in the country. The event will be
webcast via the Internet Society Chapters livestream channel.

*What*: Asia Internet Symposium Islamabad
2014<http://www.internetsociety.org/events/asia-internet-symposium-islamabad-2014>
*Where*: Islamabad Serena Hotel, Pakistan
*When*: 10.30 - 14.00 PKT | 05.30 - 09.00 UTC | 01.30 - 05.00 EDT
*Program*:
http://www.internetsociety.org/events/asia-internet-symposium-islamabad-2014
*Webcast*: http://bit.ly/isoctv
*facebook*: https://www.facebook.com/events/1405197669754084/
*Twitter*: #AISISLAMABAD<https://twitter.com/search?f=realtime&q=%23AISISLAMABAD&src=typd>|
@ISOCPKIBD <https://twitter.com/ISOCPKIBD>

  Comment <http://isoc-ny.org/p2/6619#respond>    See all
comments<http://isoc-ny.org/p2/6619#comments>

http://isoc-ny.org/p2/6619

Joly MacFie  218 565 9365 Skype:punkcast
WWWhatsup NYC - http://wwwhatsup.com