[At-Large] WEBCAST TODAY: Steve Schultze - Global Internet Freedom: Where Do We Stand?

Joly MacFie joly at punkcast.com
Thu Apr 3 11:48:43 UTC 2014

1230 EDT | 1630 UTC

   joly posted: "Today Thursday April 3 2014, as part of its ongoing lunch
lecture series, Princeton CITP will present Steve Schultze - Global
Internet Freedom: Where Do We Stand? at Princeton University NJ. Steve
Schultze, who works on Internet Freedom at the Department "

  [image: CITP]
<http://isoc-ny.org/p2/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/citp.png>Today
Thursday April 3 2014, as part of its ongoing lunch lecture series,
Princeton CITP will present Steve Schultze - Global Internet Freedom: Where
Do We Stand? <https://citp.princeton.edu/event/schultze-2/> at Princeton
University NJ. Steve Schultze, who works on Internet Freedom at the
Department of State, will discuss how his office defines and supports
Internet Freedom. He will also describe the evolving landscape of domestic
and international factors that influence the freedom of individuals to
assemble and organize via digital means. He will place this in the context
of broader human rights obligations, and recent statements by the United
States and other governments about how the Internet relates to age-old
freedoms. The event will be webcast live, and later archived on the CITP
YouTube Channel <https://www.youtube.com/user/citpprinceton>..

*What*: Steve Schultze - Global Internet Freedom: Where Do We
Stand?<https://citp.princeton.edu/event/schultze-2/>
*Where*: 306 Sherrerd Hall, Princeton University, NJ
*When*: Thursday April 3 2014 12.30pm-2pm EDT | 1630-1800 UTC
*Webcast*: https://www.youtube.com/user/citpprinceton
*Twitter*: princetoncitp<https://twitter.com/search?q=princetoncitp&src=typd&f=realtime>|
#netfreedom <https://twitter.com/search?q=%23netfreedom&src=tyah&f=realtime>

 Comment <http://isoc-ny.org/p2/6524#respond>    See all
comments<http://isoc-ny.org/p2/6524#comments>

http://isoc-ny.org/p2/6524

-

Joly MacFie  218 565 9365 Skype:punkcast
WWWhatsup NYC - http://wwwhatsup.com