[At-Large] Deadline to file an expression of interest to attend the NETmundial in Brazil

Ellen Strickland ellen at internetnz.net.nz
Thu Feb 27 21:26:14 UTC 2014

Thanks for the reminder!

I have a concern which some of you might know more about and which might be
of interest to the At-Large community I think:

I am concerned that there has been an absence of information about whether
there will be any fellowships and with the deadline closing tomorrow, it is
unclear whether one must be able to self-fund to attend, hence I am
concerned NetMundial will not have many expressions of interest from
attendees are not able to self-fund.

Does anyone know whether there will be any support for attendees from
Developing countries in particular? Is theee any information available
about how NetMundial plans to ensure attendance from diverse stakeholders
who are not able to self-fund attendance?

Thanks!
Ellen

--
Ellen Strickland

Collaboration and Community Lead
*InternetNZ*

*To promote the Internet's benefits and uses, and protect its potential.*