[At-Large] Fwd: Obituary Alain Berranger

Houle Louis Louis.Houle at isocquebec.org
Mon Feb 10 12:52:46 UTC 2014

Hi everyone,

When Alain got in touch with ISOC Quebec years ago to seek support for
what would become NPOC, I discovered a person that was unique, who lived
in my vicinity. Evan described his enormous legacy to our community. I
would like to add that Alain was a gentleman, in every sense of the
word. He has dedicated a great part of his life to  human kind. It was
an honor for me to meet such a man on my road.
Au revoir Alain!

Louis Houle
Président
Société Internet du Québec - ISOC Québec
Louis.Houle at isocquebec.org
www.isocquebec.org
Visitez le www.naralo.org