[At-Large] FRIENDLY REMINDER: Review on Trusted Community Representation #Root #Zone #DNSSEC [Call for Comments]

Aida Noblia aidanoblia at gmail.com
Fri Feb 7 23:20:32 UTC 2014

Thank Salanieta. Glad to be useful, I noticed that point just for risk. But
it was not asked, so I did not want to put before. Regarding the 21 TRC, to
select one of the requirements is required to be selected from people from
around the globe, which I thought was good warranty.

Regards

--
Aida Noblia