[At-Large] FRIENDLY REMINDER: Review on Trusted Community Representation #Root #Zone #DNSSEC [Call for Comments]

Aida Noblia aidanoblia at gmail.com
Fri Feb 7 16:45:21 UTC 2014

Dear Salanieta and All:

Regarding the amount of TCR: Of the 21 TRC only must attend each time, 6 or
8 people, half of which go to a place and half to another. From the point
of view of those risks posed the biggest problem is that the two places
where ceremonies are are located in the same country: if something in there
is no other backup occurs. But that is no reason the query.
Regards

Aida Noblia