[At-Large] Fwd: Obituary Alain Berranger

Salanieta T. Tamanikaiwaimaro salanieta.tamanikaiwaimaro at gmail.com
Fri Feb 7 08:04:34 UTC 2014

Dear Evan and NPOC Leaders,

Firstly, I would like to send you all my condolences. The demise of
colleagues is not an easy thing to deal with. I acknowledge the legacy and
developments. I can recall brief interactions with him through mutual
friends and colleagues.

This is a sad loss for the community but his legacy lives on. We celebrate
his life and all the great things he did.

Trusting that Evan will communicate our condolences to his family and that
Marie and Cintra will communicate our condolences to the NPOC constituency.

Sincerely,
Sala