[At-Large] FRIENDLY REMINDER: Review on Trusted Community Representation #Root #Zone #DNSSEC [Call for Comments]

Salanieta T. Tamanikaiwaimaro salanieta.tamanikaiwaimaro at gmail.com
Tue Feb 4 19:02:56 UTC 2014

Dear All,

The call for comments from At Large closes on 7th February, 2014.

There is currently some difference in views on whether the Trusted
Community Representatives (TCRs) should have indefinite terms of whether
this should rotated.

Should TCRs continue to remain self funded or should they be funded?

There are also a few other important aspects of this that we would like to
consult the wider community on before amending the draft. For those of you
who have already commented, thank you. I am mindful that we still have not
heard from others. Feel free to comment directly on the wiki via the link
below or by responding to this thread.

https://community.icann.org/x/nge6Ag

Your input into this process will help us finalize the Draft. May we have
your views please?

Kind Regards,
Sala