[At-Large] about amazon and a conversation about ralo

Evan Leibovitch evan at telly.org
Thu Jan 30 18:45:47 UTC 2014

On 30 January 2014 13:19, Darlene Thompson <thompson.darlene at gmail.com>wrote:

> There is SO much misinformation given here from EBW that I won't even
> start.  I am copying this message to Evan and Carlton who were personally
> slandered and misquoted herein.

No worries. I just consider the source. Life is too short to get caught up
in bitterness or name-calling.

As for the core point, the issue was one in which all of At-Large was
invited to participate; subsequently ALAC decided as a group, after long
consideration and a very detailed process, not to proceed with an objection
against .amazon.

- Evan