[At-Large] Traditional Cultural Expressions #ICANN #WIPO

Salanieta Tamanikaiwaimaro salanieta.tamanikaiwaimaro at gmail.com
Thu Jan 30 13:42:49 UTC 2014

Many thanks Vanda.

Yes, countries should have been monitoring their marks etc.

Hong, I think the lady who spoke in Durban at the Public Forum was probably Heather Forrest: Protection of Geographic Names in International Law and Domain Name System Policy (Information Law)

She was also probably trying to sell her book and I note that it's available on Amazon. Apparently she is listed as a member of ICANN's IP constituency.

Kind Regards,
Sala

Sent from my iPad