[At-Large] [ALAC-Internal] Invitation to Participate In AFRALO Showcase + Cocktail

Fatimata Seye Sylla fsylla at gmail.com
Mon Jul 15 14:15:00 UTC 2013

Dear Colleagues in Durban,

Please don't miss the AFRALO showcase event.  Let's meet in Room 2AB at
6:00PM and welcome the young South African ICANN new comers invited by
AFRALO to attend the meeting with the support of Google and AFRINIC !

Our theme this time is :  Getting closer to the community.

See you all there...

In attachment the agenda

Thank you
Fatimata