[At-Large] IPv6 and DNSSEC Webcast

Salanieta T. Tamanikaiwaimaro salanieta.tamanikaiwaimaro at gmail.com
Wed Mar 27 19:45:22 UTC 2013

Dear All,

For those of you interested in IPv6 and/or DNSSEC, we'll have a live
webcast<http://www.internetsociety.org/deploy360/ion/singapore2013/webcast/>out
of the Internet Society's ION
Singapore conference<http://www.internetsociety.org/deploy360/ion/singapore2013/>happening
tomorrow, March 28, 2013, starting at 2:00pm Singapore time.

Deploy 360 run really good trainings and I attended one that they held in
an APNIC conference in Bussan several years ago so I am recommending it.

Sessions on the
agenda<http://www.internetsociety.org/deploy360/ion/singapore2013/agenda/>include:

   - The Business Case for IPv6 & DNSSEC
   - Deploying DNSSEC: From End-customer to Content
   - Industry Collaboration: Working Together to Deploy IPv6

 Joining the sessions are a variety of
speakers<http://www.internetsociety.org/deploy360/ion/singapore2013/speakers/>from
across the industry and within the Asia Pacific region. Information
about the webcast can be found at:

http://www.internetsociety.org/deploy360/ion/singapore2013/webcast/

The sessions will be recorded.

The ION Singapore conference is produced by the Internet Society Deploy360
Programme <http://www.internetsociety.org/deploy360/> and is part of the
ICT Business Summit taking place this week in Singapore.

Kind Regards,

--
Salanieta Tamanikaiwaimaro aka Sala
P.O. Box 17862