[At-Large] ICANN46 and LACRALO

Joao Carlos Caribe caribe at entropia.blog.br
Sun Mar 24 17:51:25 UTC 2013

Dears,

I'm working on my personal interest agenda for ICANN46 and I don't found any activity evolving LACRALO and/or Latin America, is real? We from LA have no interest on any kind of debate on this meeting?

There was debates with APRALO (obviously), AFRARALO and NARALO, and nothing with LACRALO and EURALO ? Nothing coming from WCIT and WSIS related to our region?

I'm new on ICANN, so I could be in a mistake, but this make me worry.
Can you bring me some help?

Regards,
--
João Carlos Caribé
Publicitário e Consultor de mídias sociais
caribe at entropia.blog.br
twitter @caribe / skype joaocaribe
(21) 8761 1967