[At-Large] Message to the ALSes within At Large [Capacity Building WG]

Salanieta T. Tamanikaiwaimaro salanieta.tamanikaiwaimaro at gmail.com
Sun Mar 10 22:24:16 UTC 2013

Dear All,

We have had some excellent response from various RALO members. I would like
to invite all the ALSes within AFRALO to please list your primary and
secondary languages and check both the Dashboard and the Spreadsheet to
ensure that your ALS is on it.

Please visit: https://community.icann.org/x/3oc3Ag

If you would like further clarification, please do not hesitate to ask.

Thank you.

Kind Regards,
Sala

--