[At-Large] [ALAC] Closed generic statement

Salanieta T. Tamanikaiwaimaro salanieta.tamanikaiwaimaro at gmail.com
Fri Mar 1 11:55:37 UTC 2013

Dear All,

I have been in meetings whole day and it's been a really hectic week. I am
attaching my thoughts on the matter which I have pasted on the wiki.

They are also on the wiki. My comments on the Statement to point to the
relevant portions of the Affirmation of Commitment in relation to ICANN's
obligations and what it should consider.

Kind Regards,
Sala

Salanieta Tamanikaiwaimaro aka Sala
P.O. Box 17862