[At-Large] Congrats to ATRT2 members Alan, Avri and Olivier!

Avri Doria avri at acm.org
Sat Feb 16 16:46:37 UTC 2013

> As for ALAC, in so far as it serves the At-Large, I do support it.  As many on this list probably also know, tough, there is a lot more I wish ALAC did to represent, understand and serve the interests of the At-Large - topics for future emails.

Obviously, I hope, the 'tough' in the sentence about should have been 'though'

I make so many typos, i rarely correct them with a response to my own message.

But this seemed so much like the defiant demon sitting on my shoulder peaking through, that I figured I should point out the unintentionality of this slip.

avri