[At-Large] protecting domain speculators from oversight

Karl Auerbach karl at cavebear.com
Fri Jan 25 02:35:57 UTC 2013

On 01/24/2013 06:06 PM, John R. Levine wrote:

>> I am not willing to accept that due process is an obsolete concept.

> Look, we understand that it's your job to advocate for your client
> corporations with their big portfolios of "monetized" domains.

That is a false accusation one might consider to be made with malice.  I
do not believe that you can adduce even a scintilla of actual evidence
of any wrong doing.

I will chose to be charitable and consider your statement to be based on
false assumptions, carelessly reached, rather than as a personal attack
on my integrity and honesty.

	--karl--