[At-Large] Private v. Public.

Carlton Samuels carlton.samuels at gmail.com
Tue Jan 22 16:45:27 UTC 2013

Yessir. Was just discussing it on the monthly ALAC Call.  Here's what I
posted on the ALAC Adobe Connect chat:

"Emily is a sensible person and she knows when 'she's getting
tossed'!....... at Emily: I attended a lot of the public WHOIS RT and my views
were even directly solicited. That Final Report was a monumental
achievement in adept diplomacy and some very incisive work by Emily herself"

FWIW, the ALAC endorsed the entire WHOIS Final Report and urged its
adoption.  The Statement went a wee bit further in recommending some next
steps.

-Carlton

Carlton A Samuels
Mobile: 876-818-1799