[At-Large] registration fantasies

Holly Raiche h.raiche at internode.on.net
Sun Jan 20 22:28:09 UTC 2013

Which is exactly my point.  And finally - acknowledgement that domain NAME accuracy is important - not only for LEAs - but for all of us as well - to stop the 'thousands' (your words, not mine) of names registered by criminals from attacking the rest of us.

So yes, privacy is important and always has been.  But so is accuracy - the responsibility of the registrant in the first instance - but also fairly and squarely the registrars under the RAA.

Holly