[At-Large] Verisign Got the .com renewal - until 2018

Carlton Samuels carlton.samuels at gmail.com
Sun Dec 2 02:18:08 UTC 2012

Thanks for the additional details.  It makes the case - what is possible
when the USG negotiates with a commercial entity, albeit American.  Sure,
the report lacks the drama of crude demonstrations of asymmetrical power.
And yes, we understand it better than you would know.

FWIW...and for those of you who might not yet be up to speed on references
to the United States Government elsewhere,  Uncle Sam is a colloquial for
the United States Government.

CAS

Carlton A Samuels
Mobile: 876-818-1799