[At-Large] TODAY: Who Should Govern the Internet? Webcast 9am-Noon

Victor Ndonnang ndonnang at isoc-cameroon.org
Thu Nov 29 12:50:48 UTC 2012

Dear Joly,

Thank you for sharing. The answer is: Everyone! I think we need an open
and multi-stakeholder Governance of the Internet. The Internet Society
(ISOC) and ICANN are models concerning this approach...
I hope you will share the outcomes of this interesting conference with us.
thank you once again.
Best regards,
Victor Ndonnang
ISOC Cameroon Chapter.