[At-Large] ICANN Keeps it Money in a Non-Interest Bearing Account!

Carlton Samuels carlton.samuels at gmail.com
Sat Nov 3 14:51:19 UTC 2012

One of our politicians said at one time 'it takes cash to care'.  That
observation cannot be successfully contradicted.

Here's the thing. I prefer to work the 'public benefit' side of the street.
This is where I would wish for ICANN to care.  And as Christopher
[Wilkinson] so unerringly identified in the thread, there is no shortage of
worthy care points to consider for public benefit.

Better to have a problem deciding the points we care about than not having
the wherewithal to care.

- Carlton

Carlton A Samuels
Mobile: 876-818-1799