[At-Large] At-Large at IGF2012, Baku

Carlton Samuels carlton.samuels at gmail.com
Wed Oct 31 15:19:47 UTC 2012

Dear All:

FWIW, I will be in Baku; airfare + hotel is sponsored by LACNIC.  Other
incidental expenses are my own to bear.

I will be a panelist on the Security, Openness and Privacy (SOP) main
session organized by Theresa Swinehart of Verizon et. al.  We had a
preparatory teleconference call yesterday, Tuesday, 30th. Oct.

I shall also be a panelist on a Feeder Workshop organised by ISOC-TT
(Cintra Sooknanan, Dev Anand Teelucksingh and Tracy Hackshaw) and titled
"Internet Governance and Sustainable Development: The Case for Small
Islands Developing States.

I am also doing duty as a moderator on the main IG4D workshop to which this
feeder connects.

LACNIC did not request I preview my remarks with them.  Neither did they
demand I be a booth minder or be in the 'dog and pony' show.

- Carlton Samuels