[At-Large] Requesting feedback on Internet Governance & ICANN Ecosystem Maps

Cintra Sooknanan cintra.sooknanan at gmail.com
Wed Oct 24 15:28:00 UTC 2012

Dear All,****

** **

ICANN is requesting feedback and inputs on the following Internet
Governance & ICANN Ecosystem Maps.  Please visit the web page indicated
below and submit your feedback.****

** **

Regards,****

Cintra Sooknanan

** **

** **

Internet Governance & ICANN Ecosystem Maps · Feedback****

http://icann.xplane.com/ ****

The below maps are still in the design process. We seek to gather feedback
and inputs early in the process. Our challenge in creating these maps is
finding the "right" level of detail. Provide too little and we tell an
incomplete story. Provide too much and we need to tell it all.****
Who is the intended audience?****

The interested public. People who want or need to understand these topics
at a high level. Relative beginners, not experts. We imagine these being
good additions to the associated Wikipedia articles.****
Select a map to provide feedback:****

http://icann.xplane.com/questionaire/internet_governance****

http://icann.xplane.com/questionaire/ecosystem****