[At-Large] [technical-issues] Verisign files a patent on domain transfers

Salanieta T. Tamanikaiwaimaro salanieta.tamanikaiwaimaro at gmail.com
Wed Oct 10 08:22:32 UTC 2012

On Tue, Oct 9, 2012 at 7:18 AM, James S. Tyre <jstyre at jstyre.com> wrote:

> Yes, it's real.
>
> Changing the subject a bit, is anyone other than me bothered by the facts
> that:
>
> 1.  Cookies must be enabled;
>
> 2.  Javascript must be enabled; and
>
> 3.  a ReCAPTCHA code is required, meaning I have to give Google some clues
> about me as a
> "privilege" of accessing n a U.S. Government site.

Yes it is a bother. Hervey Allen pointed me to using Collusion and Do not
track etc and I have been hooked since.

Acombination of Collusion for Chrome to visualize who and how
I'm being tracked:

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/collusion-for-chrome/ganlifbpkcplnldliibcbegplfmcfigp

And, DoNotTrackPlus to block sites from tracking me, but still allow me in:

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/do-not-track-plus/epanfjkfahimkgomnigadpkobaefekcd