[At-Large] [ALAC] ELECTION CALL for ALAC Officers to serve from 22 October 2012 to ICANN AGM 2013

Rinalia Abdul Rahim rinalia.abdulrahim at gmail.com
Mon Oct 8 13:29:19 UTC 2012

Dear Colleagues,

Thank you for nominating me (and supporting my nomination) for various
roles in the ALAC Officer Election.

The ALAC Chair has indicated that, in light of the revisions to the ALAC
Rules of procedure currently underway, "the officer positions are set to be
changed completely. As a result, it is unlikely that the positions above
have any meaning as such."

To support a simple election process, I hereby accept the nomination for
the position of Regional Representative and decline all other nominations.

Thank you again for your support and trust.

Best regards,

Rinalia Abdul Rahim