[At-Large] [ALAC] CALL FOR EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST for ALAC Liaisons to serve from October 2012 to ICANN AGM 2013

Yaovi Atohoun yaovito at yahoo.fr
Fri Oct 5 08:53:19 UTC 2012

I second nomination of Cheryl Langdon for liaison to ccNSO  liaison and Alan Greenberg for liaison to GNSO.

Yaovi Atohoun

________________________________
 De : Eduardo Diaz <eduardodiazrivera at gmail.com>
À : ALAC Working List <alac at atlarge-lists.icann.org>; At-Large Worldwide <at-large at atlarge-lists.icann.org>; alac-announce at atlarge-lists.icann.org; ICANN AtLarge Staff <staff at atlarge.icann.org>
Envoyé le : Vendredi 5 octobre 2012 2h19
Objet : Re: [ALAC] CALL FOR EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST for ALAC Liaisons to serve from October 2012 to ICANN AGM 2013

I wish to nominate Cheryl Langdon-Orr  to continue as the ALAC ccTLD
Liaison and Alan Greenberg to continue as the ALAC Gnso Liaison.

-ed

On Thu, Oct 4, 2012 at 8:58 PM, Cheryl Langdon-Orr <langdonorr at gmail.com>wrote:

> I currently serve, and have done since October 2010 as the ALAC  Liaison to
> the ccNSO Council, and *if* a Member of the ALAC wished to nominate me
> *and* I was  privileged  to be selected, Please note that I would be most
> willing to serve in this capacity for a FINAL YEAR of appointment whilst
> training up and handing over to other suitable person(s) to be considered
> next year.   So yes I would be also seeking an 'apprentice or two' to work
> with.
>

> *Cheryl Langdon-Orr ...  **(CLO)*
>  http://about.me/cheryl.LangdonOrr
>

> On 5 October 2012 10:45, Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond <ocl at gih.com> wrote:
>
> > *Call for Expressions of Interest for ALAC Liaisons to serve from
> > October 2012 to ICANN AGM 2013*
> >

> > Dear All,
> >

> > The ALAC Liaison positions, and those currently serving in the role
> > (until the ICANN AGM in Toronto) are listed below. The incumbent Liaisons
> >
> > are able to stand for reappointment.
> >

> >  Please note that only current ALAC members can nominate and select the
> > Liaisons.
> >

> > *Nominations are now called for each of the following Liaison positions:*
> >

> > ·         GNSO liaison -- Currently held by Alan Greenberg
> > <https://community.icann.org/display/atlarge/Alan+Greenberg+SOI>
> >
> > ·         ccNSO -- Currently held by Cheryl Langdon-Orr
> >
> > ·         SSAC -- Currently held by Julie Hammer
> > <https://community.icann.org/display/gnsosoi/Julie+Hammer+SOI>
> >
> > ·         IDN Policy -- Currently held by Edmon Chung
> > <
> >
> https://community.icann.org/display/APRALO/Edmon+Chung+-+Bio+and+Statement+of+Interest
> > >

> > ·         NCSG -- Currently held by Evan Leibovitch
> > <https://community.icann.org/display/atlarge/Evan+Leibovitch+SOI>
> >
> > The DotMobi Liaison position is remaining vacant pending clarification
> > from DotMobi.
> >

> > *2012-2103 ALAC Liaison Selection Schedule: *
> >

> >   * 4 October 2012 - Call for Expressions of Interest  (to be sent to
> >     lists.)
> >   * 10 October 2012 -  Deadline for Liaison Nominations (to be sent to
> >     lists.)
> >   * 15 October 2012 - Chair to post to the public ALAC list a "selection
> >     summary" message (sent to lists).
> >   * 15-18 October 2012 - Nominations are discussed.
> >   * 19 October 2012 - Deadline for Nominees to Accept their Nomination
> >     (sent to lists and or as notified and recorded on the relevant
> >     Election Pages of the At-Large Wiki.)
> >   * 22-26 October 2012 - Selection of ALAC Liaisons -- if elections are
> >     required, they will be held 22-26 October 2012. Where only one
> >     nomination is received for any Liaison position, the nominee will be
> >     confirmed in that role on 19 October 2012
> >   * 26 October 2012 - Selection/Election Results announced and any
> >     unconfirmed Liaisons begin in their roles.
> >

> > *Relevant Rules from the ALAC Rules of Procedure: *
> >

> > RULE 4 - ELECTION OF LIAISONS
> >

> > 4.1 Liaisons to ICANN's Advisory Committees, Supporting Organizations
> [...]

*NOTICE:* This email may contain information which is confidential and/or
subject to legal privilege, and is intended for the use of the named
addressee only. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not use,
disclose or copy any part of this email. If you have received this email by
mistake, please notify the sender and delete this message immediately.