[At-Large] India Internet Governance Conference underway in New Delhi

Rudi Vansnick rudi.vansnick at isoc.be
Thu Oct 4 12:57:45 UTC 2012

I've been following partly as I'm also trying to get an impression of the African IGF meeting at http://bambuser.com/v/3033642

Very interesting discussions ... quite similar to most of the IGF except that the burden they have in these countries are much higher than those we have in the developed countries. Funding and sponsoring is a huge issue, anyhow they are able to organise very good meetings, that we even can follow remotely. Thumbs up for them.

Again it illustrates we should be more open to collaboration.

Kind regards,

Rudi Vansnick

Op 4-okt-2012, om 14:30 heeft Joly MacFie het volgende geschreven: