[At-Large] Niagara Falls Tour @ ICANN Toronto, Oct 20

Ali AlMeshal dralialmeshal at gmail.com
Wed Sep 26 07:59:53 UTC 2012

*Good day Evan,*
*  It is really a great tour, I have done my best efforts to manage the
flight schedule but **unfortunately  **I could not because the earlier
flight after 19th   which is my current booking  is on the 22nd whereby I
reach home by 24th  which is too late for me. Therefore I may extend your
invitation to those who could not make it on the 20th for any reason and
they are interested and have the time on the 19th to let me know so we
arrange for another trip.*
**
*Ali*

On Wed, Jul 25, 2012 at 8:18 PM, Evan Leibovitch <evan at telly.org> wrote:

> Hello everyone,
>
> Based on positive response to date I have confirmed that there will be an
> all day tour of Niagara Falls, to take place Saturday October 20
> immediately following the ICANN meeting in Toronto.
>
> I am extending an invitation to At-Large and NCSG members who plan to be at
> the Toronto meeting to join us.
>
> This is an all day tour that leaves the venue (the Westin Harbour Castle
> Hotel) at 08:30 and returns at 18:00.
>
> The tour costs $99 (Canadian or USD) and includes:
>
>    - A private coach and guide from Niagara and Toronto
> Tours<http://www.niagaratorontotours.com/>
>    - Travel through Ontario wine country, stopping at Pillitieri Estates
>    Winery <http://www.pillitteri.com/> (including tasting of red, white
> and
>    ice wine)
>    - 45 minutes stopover in the historic town of
> Niagara-on-the-Lake<http://www.niagaratorontotours.com/itinary002.htm>
>    - Scenic drive along the Niagara Parkway (just about the time of year
>    the leaves will be turning colour)
>    - Guided photo stop at the Niagara gorge and whirlpool
> rapids<http://www.niagaratorontotours.com/itinary007.htm>
>    - Tickets for the Skylon observation tower
> <http://www.skylon.com/>overlooking the falls
>    - Three-course lunch at the top of the Skylon, in the Summit Suite
>    restaurant <http://www.skylon.com/summitdining.html>
>    - Free time at the Falls and Clifton Hill
> <http://www.cliftonhill.com/>tourist area
>
> After evaluating various options, the tour operator has forgone
> pre-payment. However, it is necessary to confirm your intention to attend
> so that we can confirm sufficient numbers.
>
> PLEASE COMPLETE THIS DOODLE POLL TO INDICATE YOU WILL BE
> GOING<http://doodle.com/yskh84mh7yza5yxw>
>
> Note: If ICANN is paying for your travel to Toronto, *you will have to
> inform Constituency Travel about the later departure and pay for any hotel
> beyond Oct 19 yourself*. If you are looking for less expensive
> accommodations nearby, you may consider the Super 8 Downtown
> Toronto<http://www.super8downtowntoronto.com/>,
> in Chinatown and a short streetcar ride from the venue Basic but reasonable
> and a great location.
>
> I hope you'll all enjoy Toronto and Canada!
>
> --
> Evan Leibovitch
> Toronto Canada
>
> Em: evan at telly dot org
> Sk: evanleibovitch
> Tw: el56

Thanks

Ali AlMeshal

Bahrain Internet Society - BIS

Board Member & Director of Strategic Alliances

Professional Public speaker in ICT and e-Business

Payment Industry Expert Advisor

Mobile: +973 39440025

Skype: alialmeshal

email: dralialmeshal at gmail.com