[At-Large] Heidi in the ICANN Executive team

sandra hoferichter info at hoferichter.eu
Sat Sep 15 14:51:48 UTC 2012

I was shocked be the email traffic which can up last night, something terrible must have happened came in my mind, so I am delighted to read the good news and just like to reiterate what others have said already.

Best Sandra

(Note: This message was send from my iPhone - I do apologise for any misspelling.)