[At-Large] [ALAC] New ICANN CEO is Out of the Blocks with Ambitious Operational Plans

Carlton Samuels carlton.samuels at gmail.com
Fri Sep 14 23:16:03 UTC 2012

One good thing I see, Compliance is now a direct report to the CEO.  Seems
he was listening, don't?

I'm very supportive of Maguy's elevation and fully expect to see her rise
to the occasion. I shall be watching closely to see the 'gestures' that
message the new beginning.

- Carlton

Carlton A Samuels
Mobile: 876-818-1799