[At-Large] [APAC-Discuss] Draft Trans Pacific Partnership Agreement on IP

Carlton Samuels carlton.samuels at gmail.com
Sat Sep 8 21:46:49 UTC 2012

Sala:
Thanks for the links and your additional comments.

The Guardian writer mentions ginned up IP concerns - especially wrt
entertainment and pharmaceuticals - and it extends the picture in view.

Hmmm, helluva thing.....wonder what the fellas in South Korea, China and
India are thinking?

Well, Ol' Henry K to the rescue again: ".....no permanent friends....but
permanent interests....

- Carlton

Carlton A Samuels
Mobile: 876-818-1799