[At-Large] RES: Message for the ALSes in Brazil

sylvia at internautabrasil.org sylvia at internautabrasil.org
Thu Sep 6 11:55:02 UTC 2012

Dear FRIEND Sala:
as always you are very gentle and kind to remind and inform this to the rest
of the ICANN community. Indeed on Friday 7 September we celebrate the
independence of Brazil.
https://www.google.com/search?q=independencia+de+brasil&hl=es-419&client=fir
efox-a&hs=TAH&rls=org.mozilla:es-ES:official&prmd=imvns&tbm=isch&tbo=u&sourc
e=univ&sa=X&ei=no1IUJW_JYzW8gSHoICIAw&ved=0CD4QsAQ&biw=1344&bih=635

Across the country and abroad  there are commemorative celebrations and many
people also often travel to visit and enjoy this huge Brazil in these 3
holidays. I hope someday you can come to my house to show it to you live.
Big Kiss,
Sylvia

Sylvia Herlein
sylvia at internautabrasil.org