[At-Large] Happy Labor Day!

Silvia Vivanco silvia.vivanco at icann.org
Mon Sep 3 20:23:35 UTC 2012

Thank you very much Sala!

Kind regards,

Silvia

Silvia Vivanco
Manager, At-Large Regional Affairs
Telephone: + 1 (202) 570-7119
Fax: +1 (202) 789-0104
Cell/Mobile: +1 (202) 735-7011

-----Original Message-----
From: at-large-bounces at atlarge-lists.icann.org [mailto:at-large-bounces at atlarge-lists.icann.org] On Behalf Of Salanieta T. Tamanikaiwaimaro
Sent: Monday, September 03, 2012 9:47 PM
To: At-Large Worldwide
Subject: [At-Large] Happy Labor Day!

Dear All,

I was reminded by someone in an email today that it is Labor Day in the US.
I looked it up in Wikipedia and it says that *Labor Day* is an American federal holiday<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Federal_holidays_in_the_United_States>
observed
on the first Monday in September (September 3 in 2012) that celebrates the economic and social contributions of workers. [ http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Labor_Day]  I would like to wish all members of At Large Worldwide a Happy Labor Day as I reflect on the massive economic and social contributions you make and continue to make for the greater good and in the name of global public interest as volunteers is indeed powerful and significant.

I wish both the Staff and volunteers a very Happy Labor day!

Kind Regards,

--
Salanieta Tamanikaiwaimaro aka Sala
P.O. Box 17862